We, Japan Institute of Design Promotion (JDP) manage personal information such as names, email addresses, postal addresses and phone numbers that are voluntarily provided through the Good Design Award website.
We believe that such personal information should be handled with the utmost care, and we will implement this under strict control regarding its collection, storage and use. As a general rule, personal information provided on our website shall be used only for the purpose of use specified in each.
The purpose of use of personal information obtained by us is as follows.
Information which is obtained for Entry to Good Design Award, Application of G-mark usage
Purpose of Usage
- To encourage new entry to Good Design Award
- To make contact necessary for the operation of the award
- To send documentations related to the award, such as guidebook and invoice
- To provide information that we think it will be useful to applicants, such as event and seminar
- To distribute or display ads from us or third parties
- To distribute other matters related to our activities
We may entrust some operations to a third party and deposit personal information to the third party to the extent necessary for the smooth execution of operations. In such cases, we will conduct appropriate supervision, such as entering into a handling agreement with the subcontractor.
We will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the person concerned, except in cases where such information is disclosed or provided to a subcontractor to the extent necessary for business.
Personal information collected by Google Analytics